[Marxism] SWP faction declared

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 09:40:24 MST 2013

On 2/8/13 11:34 AM, DW wrote:
> For Louis this is all a never ending game. I ask about Cuba, he wants
> to talk about womens liberation.

I am more than happy to talk about Cuba:

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mydocs/state_and_revolution/democracy_in_cuba.htm

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mydocs/state_and_revolution/cuba.htm

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mydocs/economics/markets.htm

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mydocs/fascism_and_war/NACLACuba.htm

Plus, another 25 articles or so.

Why I don't want to do is waste time jabbering with a sectarian like you
on a mailing list. If you wanted to do something constructive rather
than mouth off, you'd sit down and write something of substance but as I
read the mangled spelling and grammar in your average post, I can only
conclude that you are happier writing bullshit off the top of your head.