[Marxism] SWP faction declared

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:42:52 MST 2013

Louis, the problem is, you suck at changing the goal posts. While you
may or may not be correct about "Sam Farber" (I agree with you here,
but this is not the point), Shane's comment, the one you do not want
to address and, because you have no response to him you dredge up his
Spart past from, say, what is now...45 years ago when he left
them...was that the Cuban Communist Party bans factions. State
capitalism? Sam Farber? The ISO? Gerry Healy? No, he just noted a
*fact* in relation to the whole issue of tendencies in the British
SWP. Shane himself is a wee bit on the obtuse side as well (and it's
this being obtuse why I enjoy his oh-so-abbreviated comments now and
again). I *suspect* he meant all this goings on about democratic
centralism, democracy, Leninism (or "Leninism") and no one is noticing
the Cuban CP and whether this has any bearings on how this party, in
power off the coast of Florida, functions in relation to the
discussion at hand.

DW