[Marxism] SWP faction declared

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 10:04:08 MST 2013

On 2/8/13 11:57 AM, Shane Mage wrote:
> What I then denied, and do so to this day, is that a *proletarian* revolution ever
> took place in Cuba.

This is why it is a waste of time having a debate over such matters in a
listserv. Neither David nor Shane has any interest in sitting down and
writing something of substance. If I was going to take up the question
of the class character of the Cuban revolution, I would spend a month
doing so as I did when I responded to a fellow named Adam Rose on the
earliest Marxism list that preceded this one.

Not only are they too superficial and too lazy to write something of
substance, they won't even take the fucking trouble to do some research
on the Internet to find something that expresses their views and send a
link to the list.

What a couple of lunkheads.