[Marxism] SWP Faction

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:26:24 MST 2013

If this were the American SWP, I'd suspect that "the leak" came from
the National Office to create an excuse to purge everybody it wanted.

The rule on factions was quite interesting, btw, and mirrored the one
we used to have . . . that the circulation of political documents
among members is prohibited unless it goes through the National
Office.  It basically makes it impossible for any number of people to
draft a document and present it to the organization unless you ignore
this ban.  And once members do that, they've broken the rules and are
liable to executive action.

In hindsight, I'm very pleased the SWP US didn't have drone technology
uin the 1970s.

ML