[Marxism] SWP Faction

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at freenet.de
Sat Feb 9 01:30:50 MST 2013

On 09.02.2013 02:28, Andy Bain wrote:

> Einde said,
> " I suspect that expulsions are not on the cards now, whatever may have been the case earlier in the week."
> Expulsions are inevitable!

If you know SWP and look at the list of signatories of the "In Defence
of Our Party" statement (which includes a large number of very
long-standing heavyweights), you'll realise that there has been a shift
in the balance of forces. My point is that at the beginning of the week
expulsions looked imminent, now any expulsions that happen aren't quite
so imminent.

Einde O'Callaghan