[Marxism] Did Cuba end up 'towing the moscow line'?

Stuart Munckton stuartmunckton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:21:13 MST 2013

> I often wonder if the Cubans who died in Angola (most of whom had probably
> never left Cuba in their life) were exhilarated by the fact that they were
> dying for the cause of "proletarian internationalism"?

Presumably, they volunteered for a reason. I suspect very few people are
"exhilarated" to die in combat, but it is extremely impressive so many
people were willing to risk their lives half away around the world in order
to help deliver a crucial blow to Apartheid South Africa and its
imperialist backers.