[Marxism] Toeing the line

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 22:45:08 MST 2013

Yes, two other good examples of this "toeing" the Moscow axis's line.
His endorsement of the invasion of Czechoslovakia was the first public indication of his shift to a more strictly pro- Moscow line, and away from the revolutionary romanticism which had characterized the Guevarist period.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!