[Marxism] Egypt's Black Bloc Doesn't Want to Be Your Friend

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 14 06:21:08 MST 2013

On 2/14/13 8:05 AM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
> How do you know they are bourgeious? How do you know they are not workers,
> women and youth? Do you enjoy bureaucracy?

Who knows what the hell they are? That is the problem with the fucking
black masks. We are supposed to be Marxists here, right? Do you think
V.I. Lenin would have run around in a Halloween mask trick-or-treating?
"Stop oppressing the Egyptian people or we will firebomb your office".
The whole idea of Marxism is to organize the unorganized mass movement
so that it has the social power to remove the fucking Muslim Brotherhood
and establish one based on worker's power.