[Marxism] How do we stop climate change?

Philip Dunn hyl0morphster at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:54:39 MST 2013

A minor point is that I understood that man-made global warming first
morphed into climate change and then into climate disturbance. These PR
moves were not the work of the Exxon-financed, right wing but of the
warmists themselves.

Climate change need not happen slowly. Ice ages can start in a mere 2 or
3 years:

http://www.alternet.org/story/17711/the_ice_age_cometh

We could always mint a $60 trillion platinum coin and spend it all on
windmills, those 21st century follies. The effect on plant food would be
negligible.