[Marxism] Thessaloniki factory occupation and more

Philip Ferguson philipferguson8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:48:05 MST 2013

We've just put up a piece on redline about the first day of workers'
control and production at the Vio.me factory.  See here:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/greek-factory-the-machines-of-self-management-have-been-turned-on/

We've also put up Nick Turse's introduction to his new book about what the
American state did in Vietnam:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/my-lai-and-the-real-american-war-in-vietnam/

Other recent articles:
Greek lessons: workers occupy factory, continue production:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/greek-lessons-workers-occupy-factory-continue-production/
Irish lessons: workers resistance and union leaders obstruction:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/irish-lessons-workers-resistance-and-union-leaders-obstruction/
Mali invaded in new 'scramble for Africa':
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/02/mali-invaded-in-new-scramble-for-africa/
Iran: corruption, repression, fightback:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/iran-corruption-repression-fightback/

Plus material on the collapse of one of NZ's largest construction
companies:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/the-mainzeal-collapse-leaky-homes-and-a-leaky-system/
and the malaise of the New Zealand economy:
http://rdln.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/keys-vision-managing-the-malaise-of-new-zealand-capitalism/

Philip Ferguson