[Marxism] A critical article by Cockshott on Heinrich and the value form school.

David P Á david at miradoiro.com
Fri Feb 15 11:51:43 MST 2013

Paul Cockshott wrote an article reviewing and criticising Heinrich's
interpretation of the LTV and Capital. Check it at
http://spiritofcontradiction.eu/paul-cockshott/2013/02/15/new-age-marxism -
or if that link is too long, http://is.gd/O3a4SO

In my view the most interesting aspect in this debate is how some people
are essentially accepting the neoclassical criticisms on the LTV and
retreating towards a virtually empty version of it, which is unnecessary
given the recent empirical support for it! Like with the calculation
debate, it makes no sense to keep a constant fear of Marxism being
wrong, incoherent, or impossible; if it were, we should be the first
ones to find out, but, more to the point, it clearly isn't, as research
keeps showing.

--
--David.
Omnis enim res quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur, nondum