[Marxism] a question

george snedekerg snedekerg at verizon.net
Sun Feb 17 10:10:15 MST 2013

Does anyone  know anything about publishers that you don't need an agent for? I have a book manuscript that I'd like to get published. It is a satire mostly about college life, called THE CUTTING EDGE. Finding a literary agent is too much work for me. I know there are some smaller publishers who don't require an agent, but I don't know how to find a list of them. Does anyone    know how to find such a list? If so, please write to me offline at snedekerg at verizon.net

Thanks,
George
George