[Marxism] Heinrich

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Sun Feb 17 11:15:37 MST 2013

I have looked today at the archives of OPE-L, Outline of Political
Economy List, dating back to 1995. I have hung around here on Lou's list
for awhile, but I haven't gotten into this sort of discussion before.

After reviewing the headings and looking at the list of participants
there, I'm going to apologize for getting my nose under this tent, and
I'm going to duck back out until I have read a lot more, including the
contributions to OPE-L over the years.

Just copying names there that I recognize, it includes, in case anyone's
interested, from the list's inception: Gerald Levy, Michael Lebowitz,
Paul Burkett,  Michael Perelman, Andrew Kliman, Alan Freeman, Iwao
Kitamura, Paul Mattick, Tony Smith, Rakesh Bhandari, Dr. G. Carchedi,
M.K. Itoh, Simon Mohun, Duncan K. Foley, Allin Cottrell, Costas
Lapavitsas and Hans Ehrbar. For those who don't know, the list folded
last summer, presumably because everyone has either said their say or is
otherwise occupied, but the discussion headings look as if they've
covered the ground discussed here, often in heated exchanges, and the
participants included persuade me to have a close look.