[Marxism] Marx Was a Neuroscientist

Ben Campbell neurodialectics at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:21:11 MST 2013

Details are scant, but if it is indeed based on the proposal of Alivisatos
et al., then this is excellent news. In terms of substantive scientific
discoveries, ignore the hype — we're talking about starting with a
microscopic worm, and maybe imaging a full fly brain or mouse retina a
decade from now. The more important contribution will be towards the
development of next-generation "nano" probes, which will aid numerous
experimentalists not directly involved in the project.