[Marxism] Marx Was a Neuroscientist

Ben Campbell neurodialectics at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:37:46 MST 2013

I could of course add that science is incredibly expensive, and a good deal
of the money will go to profit margins of large corporations who lobby the
federal government for just this type of expenditure — to me the rentiers
skimming off the top just goes without saying. But the  science of
functional connectomics and probe design is valuable and deserves to
funded. Out of all the ways our government spends billions, this would be
one of the more productive, although I imagine that like the human genome
project it will be overhyped, and thus appear to be a letdown when it falls
far short of what it couldn't possibly deliver on. With few examples,
neuroscientific advances are quite long-term projects.