[Marxism] Sociobiologist defends Chagnon

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:04:46 MST 2013

Thanks so much for this, Louis. Evolutionary psychology is SO
dangerous. Every time I see the Times has run a story about some
supposed "find" of a gene that explains some social trait I want to
scream!!!

ps in googling for more on Wade I stumbled on this, which seems promising:

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/nicholas-wades-ridiculous-prescription-for-curing-creationism/