[Marxism] Geert Wilders, The Australian, free speech and my unpublished letters

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 20 23:02:08 MST 2013

So have you noticed any letters in the Australian critical of the racist Wilders? Any articles attacking him for what he is - a member of the extreme right? No. I tried. I sent 3 letters to the editor, not in any expectation of publication because when it comes to free speech Rupert holds all the cards, not me. Free speech in Australia is for the billionaires and those who agree with them or fit into their agenda.

http://enpassant.com.au/2013/02/21/geert-wilders-the-australian-free-speech-and-my-unpublished-letters/