[Marxism] Oscar Pistorius and the Global Death Cult of Misogyny

Nchamah Miller nchamah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:21:50 MST 2013

Comrade the way you write  you give the impression that you  never had a mother, sister, grandmother, nieces or  aunts, or even female partners,  which would account for the reason you have not seen us mourn, weep, grieve, decry the violence of war, household violence, the violence of images objectifying human bodies, violence everywhere ad infinitum.

nchamah