[Marxism] Thank you, Shane

Xxxzx Xzyyxzxzxx xxyzxxxxxx at xzxxx.xxx
Fri Feb 22 09:07:05 MST 2013

Are you, denis brasky,  shane shane duan de in the running for some womens
club award or the presidentship of NOW or are you just trying to get laid
with some women on this list who reads these posts....
your saliva is dripping..
With more contempt
Xxxzx Xzyyxzxzxx

On Friday, 22 February 2013, Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Kathleen McCook wrote:
>>
>> Shane, as a woman on this list I deeply appreciate your response.
>
> I must note that the post is from Shane Hopkinson, not myself.  But I do
agree with everything in it.

> Shane Mage
>>

>>> I was just thinking how good it was to see such a feminism post on MM.
>>>
>>> Yeah Gopal men die at the hands of other men, they are bullied and
raped by
>>> them. Its overwhelmingly women who have raised this issue - and of
course

http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/shmage%40pipeline.com