[Marxism] Signs of deepening degeneration

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:09:00 MST 2013

Of course Lou, this is the way that "leaders" act when they are cornered in
the bunker.  The allegation of being a police spy is one of those things
that you cannot disprove - a bit like the notorious weapons of mass
destruction.  Saddam could not prove he didn't have them a bit like the
induction problem in reverse.

The Ides of March approach for Richard and his comrades.  This whole affair
has brought back so strongly my own experience of Leninism and the
inevitable splitting.  I know I took a long while to recover and I suspect
Richard will too.

As for his enemies- Kimber and Callinicos- they will be hard to beat.  They
will sink the ship rather than let someone else take it over.

comradely

Gary