[Marxism] Day of the People: Gracchus Babeuf and the Communist Idea

Alan Bradley alanb1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 00:51:41 MST 2013

From: Mark Lause
> Far be it from me to challenge someone's faith in their claim to the Apostolic Successions,

Apostolic Successions??? What?

I simply wouldn't have imagined the concept that Parisian revolutionaries of the 1830s would seek inspiration from their predecessors (in the same city, even!) in the revolution of the 1790s would be in any way controversial. The older ones could have been *there at the time*! (Despite generally shorter life expectancies).