[Marxism] French MP calls for investigation

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 23 14:08:05 MST 2013

French MP André Chassaigne, has called for an investigation into the death of Thomas Sankara and France's role in this.  The report is worth watching.  Also interesting was the fact that the reporter does not name Chassaigne's party, the Communist Party of France.  I guess it would be rude to mention the Communist Party of France on a network based in Iran.  As far as I know, there are no Communist Party MP's in Iran and there is no possibility of legal activity for Communists in Iran.
							ken h

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/23/290347/french-mp-wants-to-know-who-killed-sankara/