[Marxism] A world without work

Marla Vijaya kumar marlavk at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:53:15 MST 2013

We communists know that our society exists because we work. There can be no such thing as a no-work society.
As it was well said, it is just a utopian dream.
That aside, I had carefully planned my resources for post-retirement life. I actually have no need to earn a living, what is available is sufficient. But to my surprise, I am working much harder, after retirement than when when I was holding a job. Of course, I am doing some voluntary work, but the urge to work more is what is keeping me happy.
I think people will continue to work even if material wealth increases.
Vijaya Kumar Marla