[Marxism] HM and fantasy/Tolkien articles

DCQ davecq at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 12:33:42 MST 2013

Does anyone have access to electronic copies of Historical Materialism. I'm interested in Vol 10, issue 4, dealing with Marxism and Fantasy, particularly in three articles:  Landa, ‘Slaves of the Ring: Tolkien’s Political Unconscious’, Watson, ‘Fantasy and Judgement: Adorno, Tolkien, Burroughs’, and  Freedman, ‘A Note on Marxism and Fantasy’. I've clicked around the HM/brill site for a bit, and there doesn't seem to be a way to order older back issues, electronic or otherwise, short of paying a $2050 ransom to some academic internment camp called the Periodicals Service Company. Feel free to email me offlist. Thanks in advance.

soli,
DCQ