[Marxism] Three posts on 'Toward the United Front'

John Riddell johnriddell at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 1 20:26:26 MST 2013

Today I posted three articles on 'Toward the United Front,' my edition of
the Communist International's Fourth Congress.

** "'Toward the United Front' now available in paperback" includes links to
reviews of the book. (http://tinyurl.com/arxfs4f)

** "Self-guided tours of revolutionary history" presents outlines for study
of five topics based on speeches in 'Toward the United Front'.
(http://tinyurl.com/asnrvnl)

** "How workers rallied to aid the early Soviet republic," by Suzanne Weiss,
summarizes the work of International Workers' Aid, the Communist
International's most successful united-front effort in the early 1920s.
(http://tinyurl.com/bjc4nyt)

John