[Marxism] Franklin Lamb

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jan 7 10:32:42 MST 2013

If Yoshie ever gets hit by a truck, he's just the person who could take
over from her at MRZine:

”

Following the speech, when the lovely chamber maid who daily spruces

up my hotel room dropped by in early evening to do something,
I was
reading and watching the news. They showed a clip of the president

delivering his noontime speech. She lite up when she saw Bashar,

spontaneously walked across the room, wrapped her arms around the TV

set and hugged it while kissing the screen. I noticed that the lady’s
hands
were wet and became fearful that the dear woman might get
electrocuted!

"

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/07/assad-at-the-opera/