[Marxism] Lost Opportunities: the ISO, the Sawant Campaign, and the 2012 Elections

Dan R proletariandan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:03:58 MST 2013

Historic? Hardly. Interesting? Sure.

Especially now.

Rather than reinforce North Star's ISO-bashing raison d'être I'll just
say here that I await a proper response to this. I think Shaun's
initial, now-public response is still very applicable. I already wrote
a response to Binh in November but didn't publish it anywhere since I
am far from the most informed person to be the first to respond.

That said, it's interesting that the ISO is the group being told to
'get over its self' on North Star.

Oh well,
Dan