[Marxism] Lost Opportunities: the ISO, the Sawant Campaign, and the 2012 Elections

Dan R proletariandan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:46:01 MST 2013

Hi Ben,

I was mostly quipping, although Pham obviously has a penchant for
taking shots at the organization he spent so much time in. I don't
want people to get the impression that I/we are opposed to independent
left blogs/sites, either. I just feel like certain responses -
especially to criticisms of an organization - are best left to the
organization rather than individuals. At least at first.

Solidarity,
Dan