[Marxism] Aaron Swartz has killed himself

Jon Louis Mann net_democracy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 12:51:17 MST 2013

> Cory Doctorow's obit:
> http://boingboing.net/2013/01/12/rip-aaron-swartz.html
>   -AA.

I wish I had known this young man; I came close to ending it as a young man but decided to give myself time in case things looked up and they did.  There are many like Aaron who are disgusted with establishment politics, feel frustrated, disillusinoned, and sometimes even apathetic about the human race and would like to see the Internet used to empower the disenfranchised electorate and expose the corruption surrounding us all.