[Marxism] Re Rings a bell

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 16 12:45:34 MST 2013

Louis says, in relation to what is going on in the British SWP:

'This is no accident. This is what you get with "democratic centralism".  It may not take this exact form but something equally as cadre-killing--to use a term from my bad old days in the [US] SWP.'

Not necessarily. I'd argue maybe it is what you get when the leadership doesn't understand democratic centralism and the absolute necessity for democracy in the organisation. Of course understanding it doesn't make it so but that is another question.

John
: