[Marxism] Fwd: January 19, International Day of Antifascist Action at the Greek Consulate at 1pm, and a discussion on the topic at WBAI FM

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Jan 18 14:56:06 MST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	January 19, International Day of Antifascist Action at the
Greek Consulate at 1pm, and a discussion on the topic at WBAI FM
Date: 	Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:38:04 -0500
From: 	Aristeri KinisiNY <aristerikinisiny at gmail.com>
To: 	de234932 at gmail.com

Dear Friends,

You probably heard about the murder of a 25 year old man from Pakistan
by members of the Golden Dawn, yesterday. This was a racially motivated
crime by individuals whose ideology finds expression precisely in these
kinds of acts. We should put a stop to this!

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2013/01/17/two-greeks-held-for-pakistani-mans-murder/

The movement for an International Day of Antifascist Action has spread
to 27 cities around the worlds. On our side of the Atlantic protests are
organized in Buenos Aires, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We ask you
again to participate in the protest organized at the Greek Consulate on
Saturday 19 at 1pm here in New York City and put an end to fascism in
Greece and everywhere around the world.

http://athensantifa19jan.wordpress.com/

Also on Saturday at 10:30am you might be interested in tuning in WBAI FM
for an interview with Despina Lalaki and Peter Bratsis. The discussion
will focus on the emergent phenomenon of fascism in Europe today as a
consequence of the economic crisis and on the reasons for the visit of
Alexis Tsipras, the leader of Syriza - the Greek Coalition of the
Radical Left - in the U.S.

http://www.wbai.org/playernew.html

In Solidarity!