[Marxism] My critique of the Telekommunist Manifesto

David P Á david at miradoiro.com
Fri Jan 18 17:19:09 MST 2013

The Telekommunist Manifesto is a pamhplhet written by a German communist
computer programmer called Dmytri Kleiner. The title is a bit of a joke
on Deutsch Telekom and how it used to be called, pejoratively,
Telekommunisten, but the attempt is to reclaim this word. I did find it
an interesting text, centring on issues like intellectual property
regimes as information enclosures, free commons and free software and
their limitations, and ideas on how to attempt to build capacities for
the struggle through new modes of organisation (though I suppose some
people may see it as unredeemably autonomist). You can get the original
at http://telekommunisten.net/the-telekommunist-manifesto/

My review/critique of it is at
http://spiritofcontradiction.eu/modulus/2013/01/17/telekommunist-manifesto-a-useful-but-faulty-map
(If that link breaks up into several lines, try http://is.gd/yB4AL8
instead).

Hope it's of interest. I'm never quite sure if the list would be annoyed
at me sending articles... I have no intention to become disturbing.

Regards,
--
--David.
Omnis enim res quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur, nondum