[Marxism] Helena Sheehan on Greece

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Wed Jan 23 21:47:23 MST 2013

DW wrote

Louis, what's the name of the book? I couldn't find it on abebooks
oramazon <http://www.marxmail.org/msg108425.html#>. She did a VERY
expensive book (+$300!!!) on Marxism and the Philosophy of Science. I
hope it's not this one.

David
/Marxism and the Philosophy of Science: A Critical History/ is available
on Helena Sheehan's website. I uhave read it, highly recommend it. She
writes in a very personal ands straightfporward style about verty
complex issues of the history of science
<http://webpages.dcu.ie/%7Esheehanh/mxphsc.htm>

I have read it, highly recommend it. She writes in a very personal and
engaging, straightforward style about very complex issues of the history
of science.