[Marxism] Fwd: Oscar Buzz series at Maysles Cinema- This is Not a Film Jan 30-31

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jan 28 12:52:56 MST 2013

Hi Louis,

Hope that you had a good weekend.

I wanted to speak to you about a couple of new events- the Oscar Buzz
series of Oscar nominated and shortlisted docs at the Maysles Cinema
started last week (with How to Survive a Plague and Ai Weiwei: Never
Sorry) and continues thru Feb. 24th (culminating in a free Oscar viewing
party).  This is Not a Film screens Jan. 30-31 and Detropia screens on
Feb 15-16 with Q&As with directors Rachel Grady and Heidi Ewing.  For
more details: http://www.mayslesinstitute.org/cinema/oscarbuzz.html

Please let me know if you're interested in covering the Oscar Buzz
series. More February screenings with director Q&As will be announced soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best wishes,
Sylvia

516.606.3091 <tel:516.606.3091>