[Marxism] SWP rape cover-up

Erik Toren ectoren at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:16:30 MST 2013

I was in my sophomore year at my university when the SWP Houston branch
started selling their pamphlet "Who is Mark Curtis?". I don't remember what
the pamphlet stated, but I do remember I was skeptical about the defense.
Since this was way before Google and internet access at our university, the
only info I received was from the SWP. Since I had already my run-in with
them, I took their info with a skeptical eye. When I later found out that
it involved a 15 year African-American teen age girl, I knew that something
wasn't right. Good article!

Erik