[Marxism] Youtube video on SWP crisis

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:19:42 MST 2013

I thought this was tremendous fun.  I noticed it has had nearly 500 hits
already.  I hope it goes viral. I also think that it will really annoy the
CC of the SWP, especially if it has a basis in Charlie Kimber's
personality.  I suspect that it has.

It is impossible to say how this dispute will work out.  What surprises me
though is that Richard has not yet been expelled.  That would seem to
indicate that the CC is in a very weak position and possibly aware that
this crisis could lead to their demise. We shall see.

comradely

Gary