[Marxism] Marxist critique of Leninism

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Jan 30 21:36:34 MST 2013

On Jan 30, 2013, at 11:16 PM, Daniel Rocha wrote:

> Alright, let me rephrase that to make you happier.
>
> Unfortunately for humankind, the lack of central coordination
> between the
> Stalinist regimes caused their ending.

They never ended. The Chinese Stalinist Party is proudly in power. In
the Russian empire the KGB types, Putin, Alaiev, Nazarbayev, Karimov
et. al., have gone further by repudiating every pretense of not being
the capitalist scum they always were. What was unfortunate for mankind
is that they existed in the first place.

Shane Mage
"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64