[Marxism] Where are the Protests Against James F ranco-110; s -109; Feel-Good-108; Torture Porn?

SHELDON RANZ sranz at iwon.com
Thu Jan 31 15:14:09 MST 2013

What is the basis for your confidence that "not all the actors and actresses" enjoy what they are doing?  Kink.com's video and web productions are known to feature "Before" and "After" interview segments with the performers precisely to clarify the matter of consent.

Dines' harps on the facial expressions of the women, as if she never heard of actresses ACTING on camera.  Oh, gosh, look at Janet Leigh's terror-stricken face in the shower scene in 'Psycho', and call the United Nations!

If Trueman or Lubben were to make similar remarks, we would dismiss it as typical Moral Majority-type trash.  But, put the exact words into the mouth of someone who claims to be on the Left, and voila - it must be valid.

---> SHELDON RANZ