[Marxism] Biodeterminism and Violence

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 12:37:30 MDT 2013

thanks, this is important

As I've probably said here ad nauseum, the Times is responsible for
promoting biodeterminism itself by reporting every bogus claim of some
quack to have found a gene for this or that behavior, handling it with
"balance," or not even bothering to present the scientific explanation for
why it's horseshit.