[Marxism] upside-down May Day

Issam Mansour imoori at rogers.com
Wed May 1 09:38:12 MDT 2013

My wife, who works for an international pharmaceutical company from its
Toronto branch, has a manager who "leads" the work of her programming unit
from Barcelona; he, in Spain, gets a day off for May Day and she, in Canada,
gets to work harder.

I've always thought that the first sign of the Zombie Apocalypse was the
death of the working class in North America and its rebirth as CZF's -
Consumer-Zombie-Fetishists.

For expressing pessimism, I'm sure that I'll be visited tonight by the
ghosts of May Day Past, Present, and Future.  Wish me luck.

Happy May Day to all.

Issam Mansour