[Marxism] Marxmail's fifteenth anniversary

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:18:36 MDT 2013

Hmmm... all of a sudden I have this image of Louis and Vivek wearing capes
and standing 20 paces apart in the morning mist, and all of a sudden they
break out in shouts:

"Shut up!" "No, YOU shut up!" over and over until they succumb to
exhaustion.

And their seconds rush over to them, fanning their fevered brows with
copies of Capital...