[Marxism] Marxmail's fifteenth anniversary

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:05:34 MDT 2013

Happy fifteenth anniversary to Marxmail.

Lou:  I appreciated your account of the history of the listserv and in
particular the details of its emergence from the milieu of Marxist
listservs in the earlier days of the Internet.  I have little doubt
that Marxmail will continue to be a valuable space for various
political discussions and announcements, which I hope can continue for
many years.

Also, your candid demeanor continues to be quite endearing, in
particular because the targets of your ire deserve what they get, more
often than not.

Comradely,
epoliticus