[Marxism] Open hardware as way to free us from corporatism and finally capitalism?

Andrea kradsmit at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:20:18 MDT 2013

Hello,

I would like to launch a topic about a growing reality that will be
changing our future.

the old philosophy of *open source* (Linux, LibreOffice,  and a lot of
other software ) and
the *mass collaboration methods* (from wikipedia to Liquidfeedback that
enables participation democracy online)

are now brought to *Open hardware. *
Open hardware applies the same principles to patents as creative commons to
copyrights.
With the participation of internet communities and real communities in to
building real stuff... such as micro-controllers (arduino) to enable
robotics or even an automatic Compressed Earth Blocks that enables any one
to build adobe houses at a lower cost that will gradually match only the
resources costs.

I believe it can enable the distribution of the means of production to
people in a way that is not easily controllable by the capitalism world.
United to our knowledge and know-how we can make the technology that
humanity really needs and benefit from it with free usage of all.

thanks for your opinions
Fraternally
Andrea