[Marxism] BBC News - UN commission downplays claim Syria rebels used sarin

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 11:49:26 MDT 2013

Rajeesh Roy "The so-called fighters for 'democracy' in Syria can't be seen to be more evil than that evil dictator Assad, maybe..  instead of watching the on-going fighting in Syria from a detached and hence Marxist point of view"
Here's a point of view from the "so-called fighters for 'democracy'", speaking from a "detached and hence Marxist point of view" , that is:

Statement of The Local Coordination Committees in Syria (LCC): Regarding The Israeli Raids“”We won’t lose our compass. The enemy of our enemy will not become our friend.”Regarding The Israeli RaidsThe Local Coordination Committees in Syria (LCC) deplores the Israeli raids on Syrian territory and condemns ongoing violations of the Syrian people’s national sovereignty.The LCC confirms that the Syrian regime’s reckless behavior has turned Syria into a state of chaos, and the regime alone bears full responsibility for the outcome of a country that has become a playground in which regional and international powers settle their scores at the expense of the Syrian people. It is important to remember that this regime has never served as a resistance force; rather, the regime has protected Israel over the past decades. The game of “resistance” has only been used to impose repression, tyranny, and bullying of the domestic population under the pretext of external danger.The Israeli raids targeted military installations and ammunition depots, which had been used to kill unarmed civilians – the sons and daughters of Syria. Nonetheless, the raids can only be seen in the context of serving Israeli interests, which align in many ways with those of the Syrian regime. The regime is trying to force the country into a sectarian war and to become a divided state – a condition that has long been a strategic goal for Israel.The Local Coordination Committees in Syria
May 6, 2013