[Marxism] Interesting addition to the MIA: Obras Completas (Complete Works) to the Spanish Archivo José Carlos Mariátegui

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Wed May 8 08:47:59 MDT 2013

While likely most of you on this list subscribe to the MIA's "Marxist
Newsletters" sent out twice a month (2000 subs) or our Facebook page (3500
subs), I thought I bring to your attention the following interesting
addition:

Obras Completas (Complete Works) to the Spanish Archivo José Carlos
Mariátegui:
http://www.marxists.org/espanol/mariateg/index.htm

[Please repost to your FB pages]

I believe this is the first time the complete works have been digitized and
placed online.

Visit up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/5636348598/