[Marxism] WHY I DECIDED TO MAINTAIN MY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWP’S MARXISM 2013

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed May 8 10:34:35 MDT 2013

And those ISOers of whom you speak do not even hold a grudge that this is the same Brit SWP which some years back summarily expelled the ISO from their international tendency and then engineered a split within the organization of their former American co-thinkers? Even within the sectarian blinkered view of the world, this is bizarre. SR