[Marxism] Harrington

shacht at aol.com shacht at aol.com
Thu May 9 01:57:52 MDT 2013

In disposing of Harrington, it is important not to miss the point. Sure, Harrington ended up as a cover for imperialism. But this flowed inevitably from entry into the Democratic Party. The first installment, however, was in 1960 in helping to keep the civil rights movement in the Democratic Party. That's the first real criminal venture. There are others who were active the more familiar than I am with that particular event, but I will see I can get one of them to post a comment here.