[Marxism] The Battle for Adam Smith - Neil Davidson

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu May 9 18:41:36 MDT 2013

BTW a couple of years ago, Mark Lindley and myself discussed Adam Smith,
along with a number of economists, in our essay, "Looking Back for
Insights into a New Paradigm"
(http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2011/lf170811.html).  When discussing
Smith, we likewise treated him as a figure in the Scottish Enlightenment,
placing special emphasis on his relationship to David Hume.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math

On Thu, 9 May 2013 16:37:20 -0400 Robert Schardein
<cartesian1a at yahoo.com> writes:

> Very interesting piece on Smith by Neil Davidson

http://www.scottishreviewofbooks.org/index.php/back-issues/2013-03-27-15-
25-26/volume-nine-issue-one/541-the-battle-for-adam-smith-neil-davidson