[Marxism] THE MYTH OF THE ‘NATIONAL BOURGEOISIE’

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri May 10 00:15:47 MDT 2013

On 5/10/13 12:21 AM, Segis Mundo wrote:
> Could you explain to us how the Kirchners have been getting rich as fuck
> since their ascension to power, you know, money-laundering millions
> throughout their Peronist developmental project, I’ve heard there have been
> recent declarations by the people directly involved in these operations,
> Nestor Kirchner’s long-time secretary Miriam Quiroga, Kirchners
> vice-governor in Santa Cruz, Eduardo Arnold, etc.?

Well, of course, the answer to Kirchnerism is a revolutionary Trotskyist
party. The last time an attempt was made to build one, it fractured into
37 different micro-sects. When you give me an adequate explanation as to
why the movement in Argentina is so fissionable, I will then provide you
with an explanation about why Peronism remains so powerful. In fact the
explanation is identical.