[Marxism] Assad's backers on the left are ignoring reality

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:06:44 MDT 2013

I don't know how you think  there is "an intense zeroing in on “human
rights” violations." by the MSM in Syria. There has just been a very brutal
massacre of 1000-1500 Syria's around Banias between May-2-5 and hardly a
word about it was said on the MSM.

If they wanted to built a war fever around Syria all they would have to do
is report what is really happening on the human rights front, no babies in
incubators needed, but they don't. The true extent of the humanitarian
situation is being hidden by the MSM. The question is why and what does
that do to your thesis.

--
Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions